THEORY ONLY (ONLINE)
Option 1 – Reflexology Theory Only Training Online (Level 1), works great for students that prefer to reduce travel, if the first weekend of class doesn’t work into your schedule or if you are motivated to learn at your own pace.
Reflexology Level 1 teaches the theory portion of the course.
In this class, manuals, workbook and chart are sent to you. Once received, you will be assigned a student login and get access to modules that you can complete on your own pace online.
All materials (videos, handouts, assignments and mini quizzes) are available in the student login.
There is a written exam that must be completed (if you live out of town, it can be written the weekend you are in for the practical training for those travelling).
Once you’ve completed all the modules, you would register for the practical course (taught in-person in Regina only).
When scheduling, the booking calendar is going to request a 1 hour time slot. That is set for a time that I can call you to make sure you have received your manual and can get logged into the membership site. Book the time for the time available that works best for you.
When you have worked through all modules, you would register for the in-person practical weekend.
If you prefer to learn the entire course in person, this would be the best way to take the foot reflexology course.
Foot Reflexology Theory & Practical (Level 1 & Level 2 In person training)
This Foot Reflexology Course will certify you as a foot reflexology therapist and prepare you to challenge the Reflexology Association of Canada Board Exam to be certified as an RCRT.
(This is not mandatory and additional fees with the association will apply).
When completed this course, you will be presented with a certificate of completion that looks like this:
To be an RCRT (Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist) there are a few additional steps:
1. You would have to become a member of the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC – I recommend after the written exam is completed).
2. Submit your certificate and transcripts to RAC. Once accepted, you would have to write an open book board exam and pass with 80% to be approved.
3. You will be an RCRT. This means that clients that come to you can submit their receipts to reimbursed for sessions if their work plans cover reflexology or they have a health spending account.
With both classes you will have the following benefits:
• Get access to an online membership site filled with videos, tools and worksheets designed to support you through this learning journey.
• Join the closed facebook group to ask questions, get support from other students and get access to feedback from sessions
• Meet community mentors that are able to share their expertise and experience to help you get your clients better results
• Get business building tips and tools that will help you launch your reflexology business
• Be a part of a community that celebrates your success with you
• Asking questions by email, phone or text message as needed is welcomed and encouraged.
** MTAS members that are certified as an RCRT with RAC will receive 63.5 CEU credits.
Must be 18 years of age or have completed high school.
Click the buttons below for details about the reflexology courses…
Award of RAC National Certificate
Upon successfully completion of the theory and practical portion of the program, the student will be awarded a fully embossed certificate.
What do my students say???
Wondering if this class is right for you?