Core Reflexology is taught the first weekend of the full foot reflexology course, practical training is taught during the second weekend.
When you receive your manual, you will be assigned a student login and get access to modules that you can complete on your own pace online.
All materials taught in class including: videos, handouts, assignments and mini quizzes, are also available in the student login to support you while learning.
There is a written exam that must be completed prior to starting sessions with clients or within 3 months from the last day of classroom training (whichever is first).
In the practical training, we review the treatment plan, learn the entire reflexology sequence, understand the techniques and location of reflexes and provide you with the skills need to support you in building your own reflexology practice or finding a career.
Foot reflexology is the recommended course to take first to gain a thorough understanding of the foundation. The reflexes in the feet are larger and more sensitive than the hands or ears, making it easier to learn.
This Foot Reflexology Course will certify you as a foot reflexology therapist and prepare you for challenging the Reflexology Association of Canada Board Exam to be certified as an RCRT.
(This is not mandatory. Additional fees with the association will apply).
When completed this course, you will be presented with a certificate of completion.
With this certificate, you can practice reflexology.
To be an RCRT (Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist) there are a few additional steps:
1. You would have to become a member of the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC – I recommend after the written exam is completed).
2. Submit your certificate and transcripts to RAC. Once accepted, you would have to write an open book board exam and pass with 80% to be approved.
3. You will be an RCRT. This means that clients that come to you can submit their receipts to reimbursed for sessions if their work plans cover reflexology or they have a health spending account.
With both classes you will have the following benefits:
• Get access to an online membership site filled with videos, tools and worksheets designed to support you through this learning journey.
• Join the closed facebook group to ask questions, get support from other students and get access to feedback from sessions
• Meet community mentors that are able to share their expertise and experience to help you get your clients better results
• Get business building tips and tools that will help you launch your reflexology business
• Be a part of a community that celebrates your success with you
• Asking questions by email, phone or text message as needed is welcomed and encouraged.
** MTAS members that are certified as an RCRT with RAC will receive 63.5 CEU credits.
Must be 18 years of age or have completed high school.
Click the buttons below for details about the reflexology courses…
Award of RAC National Certificate
Upon successfully completion of the theory and practical portion of the program, the student will be awarded a fully embossed certificate.
What do my students say???
Wondering if this class is right for you?
Ready To Reserve Your Spot?