- Registered Canadian Foot Reflexology Therapist 2009
- Advanced Reflexology Workshop with Dwight Byers 2010
- Certified Dr. Bradley Nelson’s Emotion Code Practitioner 2012
- Certified Ear Reflexology Therapist 2013
- Certified Hand Reflexology Therapist 2013
- RAC Practical Examiner Foot, Hand & Ear 2013
- Reflexology & Meridian Therapy Workshop with Lillian Tibshraeny-Morten 2013
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Certificate – 2014
- RAC Foot Reflexology Teacher – 2014
- Reflexology for Chronic Foot Pain Workshop with Karen Ball – 2015
- Dien Chan (Facial Reflexology) Workshop with Patryck Aguilar-Cassarà – 2015
- Certified CCF Life & Executive Coach – 2015
- Certified RAC Hand Reflexology Teacher – 2016
- Round About Stress Workshop Dorthe Krogsgaard & Peter Lund Frandsen – 2016
- Developed Emotional Reflexology – 2016
- Heart Mending Mentor Talk Show Radio Show Host 2017-2018
- Ear Reflexology Teacher – 2018
- Reflexology Hidden Messengers with Karen Ball – 2018
- Licensed Canadian Reflexology Teacher Trainer with the Reflexology Association of Canada (Hand, Foot & Ear) – 2018
- Launched Emotional Reflexology Course for Certification – 2019
- Knowing Your Family, Knowing Yourself with David Fernandez – 2020
- Emotional Reflexology Certification recognized by the Reflexology Association of Canada for 20 CEU credits
- First Aid – 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018, 2021
A Message From Calynda
Watching people’s physical, mental and emotional pain evaporate before my eyes is what gets me out of bed every single day.
It’s what makes me believe that my personal battle with anxiety and panic attacks had a purpose. It made that struggle worth it.
The lessons I was forced to learn on my own healing journey have become the tools I use to help others facing their own health crisis.
In my mission to regain my health, I’ve had the blessing to meet people that I wouldn’t have ever dreamed meeting in a million years that have skills greater than I could ever imagine.
Most of those people are now my “dream team” and I refer clients to them all the time when I believe it will help them reach their goals faster!
In 2016, I wrote Journals of a Loved One after losing my dad to lung cancer.
Because it gave him a voice when he lost his and drove home the message that getting a diagnosis in a timely matter is critical because it gives you the power to fight harder, faster and sooner!
Being diagnosed with “I think it is” or “I don’t know” is not helpful. How do you fight anything when you don’t have clarity on what it is?
My biggest challenge after figuring out everything I needed to regain my health was trying to explain what I do. That problem kept me quiet and in hiding for years, but a promise I had made to my late uncle on his death bed to help people has forced me to get out of my own road.
Thank goodness, with time, I was able to figure out who and HOW I help people:
- I help people get rid of their aches and pains naturally without the risk of side effects by stimulating reflexes in the hands, feet, ears and face using reflexology.
- I help people weighed down with stress break free from their emotions (without needing to talk it all out) by detecting the emotions tied to old memories and releasing them for good with emotional reflexology (in-person only) and emotional detox sessions (available by distance).
- I help adults get certified as Canadian Reflexology Therapists even if they have not taken classes in decades so they can also help people get rid of aches and pains naturally.
I made a commitment to dedicate the rest of my professional life to helping others overcome their emotional challenges, so they get back to the life they really want to live!
Calynda Triffo became a certified Reflexology Teacher and Reflexology Therapist after a winning her battle against anxiety disorder and panic attacks.
A series of traumatic events in 2009 created more emotional stress than I could mentally tolerate and I was forced to search relentlessly for answers in unexpected places because nothing was working.
I desperately wanted to get my life back.
Back then, “you will have to take medication for the rest of your life” seemed to be only solution being offered, with countless visits to multiple doctors.
It was frustrating.
Feeling numb and zoned out was “as good as it was going to get”. At 36, with the responsibility of raising two children as a single mom, that wasn’t going to work for me.
In 2012, I discovered that the body remembers what the head forgets. By detecting emotions tied to memories I had long forgotten (and releasing them), I managed to escape the grips of anxiety naturally.
Today, I am healthy and happy without the aid of medications, and most days, I don’t even take vitamins or supplements unless I feel like I’m run down.
It sounds crazy, but I am eternally grateful for that journey!
Without it, I wouldn’t have paid enough attention to do what I was designed to do to help others in my practice today.
Who knew that grief could cause physical pain? I can tell you, it definitely wasn’t me a decade ago!
There is a process involved with helping your physical, emotional and mental being get to a place that it is willing to let go of the past so healing can begin and the pain can be relieved.
It took almost two years, wondering most days if I would make it to the next day, with countless appointments totaling over 6 figures to find a way to restore my health.
Some people spend that much on an education; I spent it getting what I call a “PhD in survival”. Settling for surviving was never an option, I wanted to thrive.
After beating anxiety naturally, I became a reflexology therapist and teacher licensed with the Reflexology Association of Canada.
Now, I am able to help people of all ages escape their pain naturally by offering hand, foot, ear, facial and emotional reflexology sessions in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Emotional detox conscious healing sessions are available by distance and available via zoom.
I also help adults become certified in Canadian reflexology courses without being overwhelmed with the learning process so they can help others get rid of their aches and pains naturally too.
Classes are taught in-person in Saskatchewan and for those that are unable to travel or attend live sessions, you can now study reflexology courses online across Canada to be certified.
Emotional reflexology was developed in 2016, and I made the course available for students to take the emotional reflexology course in 2019. The emotional reflexology course is now accredited with the Reflexology Association of Canada allowing RCRT’s to get 20 CEU credits.
Since 2010, I have worked with thousands of clients to help them reduce stress and it fills my heart with joy to have shared my passion for the modality with over 150 students so far.
Teaching how reflexology encourages the body to restore its natural balance and hearing the testimonials from clients and students are my greatest rewards.
It was a great honour to be the recipient of the Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award with the Reflexology Association of Canada in 2016, 2017 & 2018.
Cancer has left it’s footprint on my heart and was the driving force behind publishing my first book “Journals of a Loved One”.
It was written for people facing a lung cancer diagnosis, and the hard life challenges that come with it, to give them the opportunity to get a glimpse at what questions are important to ask, what worked, what helped, what didn’t and the emotional roller coaster that goes with the territory, so they know they aren’t alone!
It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to learn from Jack Canfield (Co-founder of Chicken Soup For The Soul). It was surreal to see a shout out to on twitter to his 539,000 followers about that book on March 16th!